Cast of Noah’s ARC
- Apparently the Sex and the City movie is going to be a Fashion Orgasm. (NY Magazine)
- An ALL BLACK issue of Italian Vogue. OMG!!!!!!! Could this be true??!?! (Fashionista)
- Crazy ass Naomi Campbell to appear on the Ugly Betty season finale. (Yahoo)
- Article on fashion illustration and why the models are so thin and so white. (Too Fat For Fashion)
- Get to know Andre J, fashionista extrodinare. Can someone say GENDERFUCK??
- Singer Estelle covers the current issue of Bleu Magazine.
- The Noah’s ARC movie (cast above) is complete. Check out seasons 1 & 2.
- Visit the Brooklyn Flea, Brooklyn’s first Manhattan style flea market.
- Finally, jam to Brainstorm’s Lovin’ Is Really My Game below.
, 70% off until April 21. Wrap Dresses…. Whoo hoo!
- Check out a video preview of the three new episodes of Gossip Girl (I still don’t get this show…)
- Read more Sex and The City spoilers here.
- Get your toes painted in Flamingo pink by Chanel. (All Lacquered Up)
- Read The Fug Girls’ review of Heidi Montag’s Heidiwood clothing line. (I told you it was bad!)
- Viktor & Rolf for Shu Uemera — False eyelashes…yeah! (A Touch of Blusher)
- France may outlaw, fine, and prosecute anorexic models. (LA Times)
- Read about high-end plus size fashion at Too Fat For Fashion.
- I’m lovin’ the Louis Vuitton Tahitienne Bags! (The Purse Blog)
- Tommy Hilfiger and SonyBMG team up to launch www.TommyTV.com. (Yahoo)
- Need cute salt & pepper shakers? Check out the cool stuff at Matter.
- 45 colors of plus size nylon tights at We Love Colors.
- Pick up DIOR by Chinoune and Hamani. What a beautiful coffee table book.
- Finally, jam to the classic 90s house anthem “Push The Feeling On” by Nightcrawlers below:
© The Estate of Guy Bourdin – great photo, right?
Starting every Friday, I will do a round up of things I’ve found that may be of interest to you.
Posted in round up
Tagged agyness deyn, brooklyn, eve, fashion, georgie badiel, gisele, heidi montag, louis vuitton, murakami, news, notes, spencer pratt, violet may, whitney port