Cast of Noah’s ARC
- Apparently the Sex and the City movie is going to be a Fashion Orgasm. (NY Magazine)
- An ALL BLACK issue of Italian Vogue. OMG!!!!!!! Could this be true??!?! (Fashionista)
- Crazy ass Naomi Campbell to appear on the Ugly Betty season finale. (Yahoo)
- Article on fashion illustration and why the models are so thin and so white. (Too Fat For Fashion)
- Get to know Andre J, fashionista extrodinare. Can someone say GENDERFUCK??
- Singer Estelle covers the current issue of Bleu Magazine.
- The Noah’s ARC movie (cast above) is complete. Check out seasons 1 & 2.
- Visit the Brooklyn Flea, Brooklyn’s first Manhattan style flea market.
- Finally, jam to Brainstorm’s Lovin’ Is Really My Game below.
Looks like Vogue UK has all but confirmed it. Amy Crackhouse is to be the new face of Roberto Cavalli. Are you kidding me? This chick smokes crack, runs around screaming about her Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake, and always looks like a fool and because Victoria Beckham says ‘she likes her style’, Amy’s in?
There’s a new British singer that has a great look, can sing, is innovative and could definitely hold her own as a spokesperson for a high end fashion house. Check out Estelle, a new artist on Atlantic Records. According to Wikipedia, Estelle, born Fanta Estelle Swaray is of Senegalese and Grenadian heritage. (I thought I saw a little West Indian in her.) Look! She has a mind too. I could totally see her in Cavalli! And she doesn’t look like a hot ass mess either.
Doesn’t she look fierce in that pic? Check out her video, “Wait A Minute.”