Cast of Noah’s ARC
- Apparently the Sex and the City movie is going to be a Fashion Orgasm. (NY Magazine)
- An ALL BLACK issue of Italian Vogue. OMG!!!!!!! Could this be true??!?! (Fashionista)
- Crazy ass Naomi Campbell to appear on the Ugly Betty season finale. (Yahoo)
- Article on fashion illustration and why the models are so thin and so white. (Too Fat For Fashion)
- Get to know Andre J, fashionista extrodinare. Can someone say GENDERFUCK??
- Singer Estelle covers the current issue of Bleu Magazine.
- The Noah’s ARC movie (cast above) is complete. Check out seasons 1 & 2.
- Visit the Brooklyn Flea, Brooklyn’s first Manhattan style flea market.
- Finally, jam to Brainstorm’s Lovin’ Is Really My Game below.
On Saturday at 2pm, MTV will air True Life: I’m Going To Fashion Week as part of their True Life Marathon. If the girls chosen for this episode are anything like the chicks on the episodes about Staten Island or the Jersey Shore, I-can’t-wait. What will they wear? Do they know anything about the tents? Are they going to look out of place? Will they be more excited to see Marc Jacobs or Lauren Conrad? Please let them be mildly interested in fashion. Um… I have a bad feeling about this.
Standing in line at the 70% off sale at the Marc by Marc Jacobs store in Greenwich Village the other day, I really started to wonder who this designer is. I love his clothes and his clutches are sick. His over the top attitude and commitment to the fight against HIV/AIDS is commendable and passionate, but his recent antics are truly 730!!!
Did anyone see his costume for his Arabian Nights themed Christmas party last December? He came as a camel toe. LOL!
photo source: Dlisted
Apparently now, Mr. Jacobs wants his own reality TV show. I WANT TO SEE THIS!! I don’t even want it to be about fashion per se, I just want to follow him around in all of his fabulosity and watch the train wreck AS-IT-HAPPENS. Television land, you are missing out on a great opportunity here. Marc Jacobs! You betta work!!!
Wouldn’t you love to see this for 30 minutes?